The fear of people before cancer is perfectly understandable and, one might say, justified. The detection of such pathology always entails, at least, serious treatment, a multitude of examinations. Every adult knows a lot of real stories about how tragically events can develop in cancer. But, perhaps, the most serious phenomenon is the obscurity.
People, often, know very little about the causes of development of oncological processes, their stages. And even those who are well informed cannot make any predictions: will this problem touch on them. It is not for nothing that cancers are often associated with the action of inexorable fate, the punishment of Destiny. Consciously or subconsciously a person is always asked by a painful question: why did such a punishment come upon me? - Often the diagnosis of "oncology" is perceived as a sentence and the end of life, even if the doctors talk about good chances to restore health.
Some time ago, the general public was regularly shaken by sensations - reports about the next discovery of the "true" cause of cancer. This role claimed a variety of factors and groups of scientists clearly showed that it is it that provokes the emergence and growth of cancer tumors.
Today, a balanced position is the recognition of many causes that can cause cancer. In this case, each of them, individually, does not have 100% influences. That is, although smoking is one of the most powerful factors predisposing to oncology - not all smokers fall ill with cancer.
Speaking about the probability of a dangerous tumor, scientists always operate with percents. It should be understood that these data are also very relevant when applied to each individual person. After all, you can avoid even 80% of the risk of getting sick or "getting" in 0.1%.
Carcinogens are substances that can contribute to the appearance of cancer tumors. They are divided into the following groups:
1. Chemical - it can be a variety of substances, from heavy metals, to herbicides, from toxins released by microorganisms, to nitrosamines present in food, tobacco smoke, and so on. It is important to understand that this is not always the products of "harmful production". Most chemical carcinogens existed long before the development of civilization, before the industrial boom. Of course, in some areas of modern activity, people are more likely to encounter such substances. Even if you will move into the forest you will not avoid carcinogens.
2. Physical - solar radiation and ionizing radiation. The less skin of a person is protected from ultraviolet radiation (in blondes, children), than the big doses it receives (for example, when working outdoors) - the higher the risk of skin cancer. Ionizing irradiation stimulates the development of leukemia and bone cancer.
3. Biological - today is well known "viral theory of the origin of cancer." For some viruses, the ability to cause mutations at the cellular level and to trigger the development of a tumor has been proven. Another biological carcinogen is hormones. It is known that oncology in women often occurs against a background of serious hormonal imbalance. Pregnancy can be considered, simultaneously, as a prevention of cancer and the state of high vulnerability of the body for the appearance of tumors.
There are a lot of factors that cause this illness:
Age. For different types of oncology, the risk of development is particularly great in different age groups. There are tumors that affect mainly the children of the first years of life. Others are more common in young people. But, of course, the most dangerous in terms of the appearance of cancer is a mature and elderly age. However, in extreme old age (after 80 years, on average), cancer processes, like other metabolism, are so slow that a person can practically not disturb a person.
Heredity. Often, the diagnosis of cancer from blood relatives is perceived as a sentence. After all, everyone knows that predisposition to oncology is inherited. Indeed, for some types of tumors, association with hereditary pathologies has been proven. For example, intestinal polyposis is recognized as a precancerous condition. In fact, scientists have identified not so many similar correlations. And this is not a verdict, but only a call for greater attention. People who do not have such a warning and do not know what to do with prevention, which organs and systems to investigate - for them cancer is a complete surprise.
Floor. For different types of oncology, a greater predisposition is observed in men or in women. Men are more likely to face tumors of the respiratory tract, stomach, eyes. For women, the development of cancer of the thyroid gland, the reproductive system is more likely.
Body weight. Fatty tissue is a depot in which various substances, including carcinogens, accumulate. In addition, this tissue produces sex hormones (estrogens), which, with an imbalance throughout the system, are internal carcinogens.
Medical factors. Some drugs and procedures increase the risk of oncology. These include - x-ray irradiation, hormonal drugs, some painkillers and so on. Here the determining role is played by expediency and awareness. Criminally refuse fluorography, for fear of cancer. In this case, one should know that oral contraception not only prevents pregnancy, but can also cause liver adenoma, for example.
Here we will tell the stages of the oncological process. It is about these stages that people hear most often when it comes to cancer:
• 0 stage - cancer "in place";
• I stage - the cancer spreads within the body, where the tumor initially originated;
• Stage II - disease spreads to neighboring organs and tissues;
• Stage III - extensive spread, regional lymph node involvement;
• Stage IV - the appearance of metastases in distant organs;
More precise definitions of the stages relate to each specific type of tumor. Unfortunately, this disease takes first place by mortality but pharmaceuticals do not stand still and all the time they come up with new medications without which absolute cure is impossible and the prices for these medicines are also not cheap and it is also difficult to find them in every drugstore that is why internet pharmacies are popular and Turkey pharmacy online is very popular if you’re looking for cancer medications.
Why does cancer kill?
The appearance of a cancerous tumor in the body can be compared to the invasion of a powerful invader, a parasite that is not "interested" in symbiotic coexistence. It suppresses immunity, affects the functions of various organs and systems. The disintegration of tumors (which goes as actively as their growth) poisons the body with toxins. All this leads to exhaustion.
Nevertheless, all this can be said about any infection, other diseases that are not at all considered fatal, although they can also lead to death. Therefore, for medicine, the question "why do people die?" is not so significant as the topic of methods of treatment and prevention.