Fast Drugs Sale App
Product name: Generic Tenormin
- Tenormin (Atenolol):25mg × 14 pills, 25mg × 28 pills, 25mg × 56 pills, 25mg × 84 pills, 25mg × 140 pills, 25mg × 350 pills, 50mg × 14 pills, 50mg × 28 pills, 50mg × 56 pills, 50mg × 84 pills, 50mg × 140 pills, 50mg × 350 pills, 100mg × 14 pills, 100mg × 28 pills, 100mg × 56 pills, 100mg × 84 pills, 100mg × 140 pills, 100mg × 350 pills
What is Generic Tenormin?
Tenormin is a very popular medical product used to treat heart diseases. It has an overall anti-anginal effect on the body, as well as an antiarrhythmic and hypotensive effect.
Particularly valued for the ability to reduce the heart rate, reduce the excitability or contractility of the myocardium, and also minimizes the need for myocardium in oxygen.
Tenormin has pretty good reviews from patients. According to available data, the drug received in patients 8 points out of 10, which indicates its proven effectiveness. Almost 65% of patients noticed a good effect of using the drug in hypertension and angina in the first 7-10 days, while they had almost no side effects.
In 25% of patients, the therapeutic effect was achieved with the same diseases for 14 days, which also indicates a good work of the drug.
In 10% of patients, the effect of using Tenormin was only short-lived or accompanied by a large number of side effects. In addition to the headache and development of more serious heart problems, the patients developed depression, severe nervousness and hallucinations.
In what kind of disease treatment Tenormin is helpful?
The tablet preparation is used for effective treatment of the following conditions and heart diseases:
• functional disorders of the vascular and heart system, such as the regulation of blood pressure, as well as cardiac hyperkinetic syndrome,
• chronic form of unstable and stable angina pectoris,
• supraventricular arrhythmia,
• sinus tachycardia, which is caused by thyrotoxicosis,
• flutter and atrial fibrillation,
• arrhythmias of the ventricles, which are caused by increased physical exertion or halothone anesthesia,
• arterial hypertension.
What should I tell my health care provider before I take Generic Tenormin?
The drug has some limitations in use, it is strictly forbidden to apply the drug in:
• acute heart failure,
• sinus node syndrome,
• cardiogenic shock,
• sinus bradycardia,
• systolic pressure, the indication of which is less than 90 mm Hg,
• bronchial asthma,
• increased individual sensitivity to the components of the Tenormin.
How should I take Tenormin?
Tablets should be taken shortly before meals, along with a sufficient amount of liquid.
The Tenormin dosage is calculated individually depending on the patient's current condition and the diagnosis given to him:
Duration and reception peculiarity
50-100 mg of active substance is taken once a day.
Within 7 or 14 days. After one or two weeks, it is necessary to appoint a combination therapy.
Initially, a minimum dosage is prescribed, which in the absence of the required result can be increased to 100 mg taken immediately or divided into two to three doses.
A dose of 50 mg is taken after the end of the intravenous intake of the active substance, after that, after 12 hours, the same dose of is taken again.
In a day for 6-10 days, 50 mg of active substance is administered twice a day, you can replace 100 mg with a single dose.
What may interact with Generic Tenormin?
When applied simultaneously with insulin, the hypotensive effect is enhanced.
Use with verapamil causes an increased depressive effect.
When using this drug and cardiac glycosides, the risk of bradycardia increases.
Use with lidocaine reduces the excretion of the latter and significantly increases the risk of toxic effects.
What should I watch for while taking Tenormin?
1. Patients who take the medicine should be constantly monitored for heart rate and blood pressure, and for glucose and kidney function.
2. Carefully apply it if you suffer from bronchospastic seizures and that is why you need to read carefully instruction if you buy Generic Tenormin online.
3. If surgery is required under general anesthesia, the drug is discontinued two days before the expected date of the surgery. When developing a depressive condition caused by taking Tenormin - the drug should be discontinued.
4. Often when using the drug is possible to reduce the production of tear fluid, which is very important for those who wear contact lenses.
5. The effect of the drug in smokers is somewhat reduced.
What side effects may I notice from Generic Tenormin?
All the manifestations after taking the drug in question are usually weakly expressed and disappear after 15-20 days of continuous administration. If the therapeutic dose increases, the severity and frequency of Tenormin side effects increases dramatically. The components of the drug affect all human organs and systems.
1. From the side of the central nervous system: marked dizziness, there is also weakness, over fatigue, attention loses concentration, and memory worsens. The sleep is disturbed and the patient is tormented by inexplicable phenomena: depressive state, anxiety, persistent hallucinations, limb tremors and convulsions. At the same time, the activity of the glands of external secretion decreases, the visual function is impaired.
2. Cardiovascular system: cardiac arrhythmia and bradycardia, heart failure, atrioventricular blockade, chest pain, hypotension, agranulocytosis and thrombocytopenia.
3. On the part of the stomach and intestines: often there is diarrhea and vomiting, a feeling of nausea, pain in the stomach, a malfunction of the liver.
4. On the part of the respiratory system: a person can feel shortness of breath, laryngospasm and bronchospasm also occur.
5. Other functional disorders: itching, skin rash, skin appearance changes, myasthenia gravis, hyperhidrosis. In men, temporary impotence may occur.
The drug Tenormin is a medicine that is characterized by withdrawal syndrome; therefore, it cannot be stopped abruptly to avoid possible complications.
Symptoms when used in excess of the drug dose: can be caused by a sudden increase in difficulty breathing, fainting, dizziness, convulsions, etc.
Where can I keep Tenormin?
Tablets should be stored at room temperature, avoiding large temperature differences in order to avoid a decrease in the activity of the main component. If the tablets are stored in a too cold or hot room, the shelf life of the tablets will quickly decrease, which can lead to poisoning because of the expiration date. Shelf life is 24 months. You can also buy Tenormin without prescription in Spain international pharmacy.
|Tenormin (Atenolol)||25mg × 14 pills, 25mg × 28 pills, 25mg × 56 pills, 25mg × 84 pills, 25mg × 140 pills, 25mg × 350 pills, 50mg × 14 pills, 50mg × 28 pills, 50mg × 56 pills, 50mg × 84 pills, 50mg × 140 pills, 50mg × 350 pills, 100mg × 14 pills, 100mg × 28 pills, 100mg × 56 pills, 100mg × 84 pills, 100mg × 140 pills, 100mg × 350 pills|