Fast Drugs Sale App
What is Generic Cartia?
It refers to medicines intended to combat cardiovascular diseases. The drug is antiarrhythmic, that is, its active substance normalizes the normal heart rhythm. Also, this drug lowers blood pressure by decreasing peripheral vascular resistance and improves blood flow in the coronary aorta.
Cartia medication reduces myocardial oxygen demand and minimizes the development of angina attacks. Getting into the blood, diltiazem has an antianginal effect only after a single application and leads to a persistent hypotensive effect after two weeks.
Absorption of the drug in the gastrointestinal tract passes well, and the active substance appears in the blood plasma after a few minutes, reaching a peak of its effectiveness after 4-7 hours. Up to 80-85% of diltiazem binds to plasma proteins.
With regard to the bioavailability of the drug, it is 40% (since the effect of the first passage of the active substance through the liver is observed). The metabolism is carried out in the liver with the help of the cytochrome P450 system. The withdrawal of the active substance occurs in two phases: half-life of the first - 20-30 minutes, and the second - up to 3.5 hours.
The withdrawal of the drug occurs primarily through bile, and up to 35% of the drug leaves the body with urine.
Analyzing Cartia reviews from various online resources devoted to cardiovascular diseases, it seems appropriate to draw conclusions that it is characterized by sufficient bioavailability compared to similar drugs. Users also note the low Cartia price of the drug and its good tolerability.
In what kind of disease treatment Cartia is helpful?
It is used for the treatment of patients suffering from disorders of excitability and automatism of the heart.
• As a preventive measure for angina pectoris.
• High blood pressure.
• Prevention of arrhythmias of the supraventricular type.
• Paroxysmal tachycardia of the supraventricular type.
• Atrial fibrillation.
• Atrial flutter.
What should I tell my health care provider before I take Generic Cartia?
It is not recommended to take drug Cartia in the following cases:
1. A bradycardia in the expressed form.
2. II and III degree of blockade of AV-type, excluding patients with pacemaker.
3. Cardiogenic shock.
4. Arrhythmia of the ciliated type (especially with Laun-Ganoga-Levine syndromes, and also WPW).
5. Myocardial infarction.
6. Stagnant phenomena in the lungs.
7. Reduced blood pressure.
8. II B and III degree of heart failure of a chronic type.
9. Cardiac insufficiency in acute form.
10. Stenosis of the aorta (hemodynamically significant).
11. Kidney ailments.
12. Liver diseases.
13. Pregnancy, breast-feeding.
14. Individual sensitivity to benzothiazepine.
Also if you buy Cartia without prescription be sure to read an instruction.
How should I take Cartia?
Tablets are taken before meals, swallowing whole, and not crushing and not chewing, while washing with some liquid.
Cartia should be taken starting at 60 mg three times a day. Another option is also possible: 2 times a day for 90 mg. If the effectiveness of treatment is not enough, then the dose is increased to 180 mg twice a day. As for prolonged forms, they are taken up to two times a day, based on a specific dose. The daily dose the excess of which can lead to undesirable health effects - 360 mg.
What may interact with Generic Cartia?
It is not recommended to use with other medicines without consulting a doctor. Parallel administration of drug and agents with a cardio-depressive effect can lead to bradycardia, the appearance of symptoms of heart failure, and atrioventricular conduction may also be compromised.
• Cimetidine may inhibit the metabolism of the drug in question in the liver, while slowing down the elimination and increasing the duration of its effect.
• Taking Diltiazem and Carbamazepine, Cyclosporine or Quinidine leads to an increase in the toxicity of these drugs, so their dosage should be reduced.
• Admission together with Dizopyramid induces hypokalemia.
• Cartia is able to inhibit the isoenzyme involved in the metabolism of drugs such as Atorvastatin, Lovastatin, Simvastatin, therefore, a drug interaction is theoretically possible, which is caused by an increase in the concentration of substances in the group of statins in blood plasma. There are cases of rhabdomyolysis.
• When taken with buspirone, its concentration in the blood increases, Carttia side effects and therapeutic effects are increased.
• Simultaneous reception with Imipramine increases the concentration of the latter in blood plasma; therefore there is a risk of changes in the electrocardiogram. Similarly, it interacts with Nortryptiline and Trimipramine.
• Taking with insulin will reduce its effectiveness.
• There are cases of development of acute psychosis and Parkinsonism on the background of Diltiazem and lithium carbonate intake.
• It can increase the concentration of Midazolam and Triazolam.
• Theophylline can decrease its metabolism in the liver cells.
What should I watch for while taking Cartia?
It is strictly forbidden to use the drug for pregnant and lactating women, as it has been experimentally proved that the active substance of the drug has a teratogenic effect (leads to abnormalities in embryonic development).
• When using this medication, patients are required to monitor blood pressure and heart rate, as well as ECG. Such a survey is necessary at the very beginning of treatment when choosing a dosage or in the case of simultaneous prescription of other drugs that are capable of affecting the functioning of the heart.
• Abolish the drug gradually, reducing the dose with each dose.
• It is used to treat patients with a tendency to bradycardia prone to arterial hypotension, having a violation of intraventricular conduction, as well as violations in the work of the liver and kidneys.
• Do not use together with alcohol.
• Safety and efficacy of the drug have not been established for children.
What side effects may I notice from Generic Cartia?
The drug is usually tolerated well, but the following reactions are fixed:
• Dizziness, headache, weakness and fatigue, swelling of the lower extremities, sleep disorders,
• The gastrointestinal tract to the drug in question may react with nausea, vomiting, dry mouth, flatulence, constipation, heartburn,
• Skin can be covered with rashes, exanthemes.
When using medication over the prescribed dose, the following unpleasant symptoms may occur:
• Arterial hypotension,
• Tachycardia, bradycardia,
• Various violations of AV-conduction.
Where can I keep Cartia?
Cartia is recommended to store in a dark place, with low humidity and a temperature of 10 to 25 ° C. Keep away from children and pets. It is suitable for two years from the date of issue. You can buy Generic Cartia online in different international pharmacies like Italy online pharmacy.
|Cartia (Diltiazem Hcl)||30mg × 30 pills, 30mg × 60 pills, 30mg × 90 pills, 30mg × 120 pills, 30mg × 180 pills, 30mg × 360 pills, 60mg × 30 pills, 60mg × 60 pills, 60mg × 90 pills, 60mg × 120 pills, 60mg × 180 pills, 60mg × 360 pills, 90mg × 30 pills, 90mg × 60 pills, 90mg × 90 pills, 90mg × 120 pills, 90mg × 180 pills, 90mg × 360 pills, 120mg × 30 pills, 120mg × 60 pills, 120mg × 90 pills, 120mg × 120 pills, 120mg × 180 pills|