Fast Drugs Sale App
What is Lotemax?
Lotemax refers to the category of pharmaceutical items famed as corticosteroids. This remedy is obtainable only with your medic's permission.
In what kind of disease treatment, Lotemax is helpful?
It is being used to heal irritation (redness) of the eyes that might accompany some ophthalmological ailments or after surgical intervention on the eyes. This remedy is also used to pro tempore curing symptoms caused by a state famed as seasonal eye allergy.
What should I tell my health care provider before I take Lotemax?
Use of the given remedy may be ineffective or even injurious for certain groups of people. Such results might be affected by the next factors:
- Allergies. Let your physician know if you have ever had any uncommon reactions to this medication or any other pharmaceutical products. Also let your health care provider know if you have any other kinds of allergies, such as on food colorings, preservatives, or animals
- Fungal or viral infections of the eyes
- Yeast infections of the eye
- Daily use of contact lenses
- Reproductive problems and gestation and lactation
Discuss with the physician your health history. Focus on any issues related to vision.
How should I take Lotemax?
Before each use it is necessary to thoroughly shake the container. Try to avoid wearing contact lenses during the curing. Prior to use:
- Firstly rinse your hands.
- Incline your head in a way that your eyes are looking straight up, for example on the ceiling. Pressing your fingertips softly to the skin just beneath the lower waterline, pull the lower eyelid away from the eye to expand the area. Drop the medicine into this zone. Let go of the eyelid and carefully close your eyes. Do not open your eyes and apply some pressure with your finger to the inner corner of the eye for 1 or 2 minutes to let the drops to be absorbed by the eye
- In order to keep the drops sterile as long as possible, do not allow a contact between the applicator to any surface (including the eye). Also keep the container reliably covered
If after application on the eyes has remained excess medication, lightly pat the area around the eyes with a napkin; do not touch your eyes with your hands.
Lotemax dosage information
The purchase of the drug can be done at a pharmacy, after receiving the physician's approval, or you may buy Lotemax securely online. The dosage of this cure will vary for different diseased. Adhere to your physician's recommendations. The described below advice contains only the average doses. If your dose is different, do not change it unless your attending physician recommends you to do so.
If a patient uses the ophthalmic suspension:
For seasonal allergic conjunctivitis:
Adults: use one drop of 0.2% suspension on the sick eye 4 times per day.
For a postoperative inflammation:
Adults use 1 or 2 drops of 0.5% suspension on the irritated eye 4 times a day throughout the first twenty-four hours after the surgery and throughout the first 2 weeks after the operation.
The same quantity of the preparation is prescribed for other eye violations. In the first week of curing, your ophthalmologist can allow you to get a bigger dose. Kids’ dosage must be indicated by the attending physician.
What may interact with?
Some medications should not be consumed together at all, but in other cases, your physician may need to adjust the dose, or may require other contradictions. Inform your medical professional if you are using other remedies. Some drugs must not be used at the same time as certain kinds of food products. Using alcohol or nicotine with some drugs may also cause unexpected reactions, aggravate the patient's condition or nullify effects of the healing. Discuss with your medical adviser the possibility of consuming the drops with alcohol or nicotine.
What should I watch for while taking Lotemax?
If you use this remedy for more than a few weeks, the ophthalmologist should check out your eyes at regular visits to reassure you that it doesn’t lead to unwanted consequences.
If your signs do not get better or if your condition gets worse, seek an advice of your physician.
Lotemax side effects
Along with its beneficial effects, the medication might lead to some undesirable effects. Although not all of these side effects can occur, if they do appear, they may need immediate medical aid.
Often such negative outcomes include:
- Impaired vision or other changes in vision
- Redness and tumefaction of the eyes
- Tumefaction of the membrane covering the white segment of the eyes
- Dry eyes
- Feeling of something in the eye
- Sore throat
- Watery eyes
Much more rarely:
- Eye discomfort
- Irritation or pain
- Increased sensitivity of eyes to light
- Redness of the eyelid, or inner lining of the eyelid
- Tiny bumps on the inner lining of the eyelid
Where can I keep Lotemax?
Keep in an opaque container or cabinet. Direct sunlight can start a chemical processes that reduces a shelf life of the product and even might make it harmful. Also, medical drugs actively absorb moisture. Make sure that the storage environment is dry. Safekeeping details are listed on the demonstrative sheet, which you will get when buying the drops. Check the validity and integrity of the packaging at a pharmacy or order Lotemax online with international shipping. Beware of expired products.
|Lotemax (Loteprednol)||0.5% 5ml × 1 solution, 0.5% 5ml × 2 solution, 0.5% 5ml × 3 solution, 0.5% 5ml × 4 solution, 0.5% 5ml × 5 solution, 0.5% 5ml × 6 solution|