Fast Drugs Sale App
What is Generic Aldactone?
It is a potassium-sparing diuretic of prolonged exposure. It is prescribed as a mineralocorticosteroid hormone of the endocrine gland cortex. The main active ingredient, the spironolactone diuretic, inhibits the production of sodium and water by the mineralocorticoid hormone, while simultaneously reducing the potassium-releasing effect of aldosterone. In parallel, it is known as a medication that perfectly reduces the biosynthesis of protein enzyme-like bacteria in the corticoid-steroid section of collecting tubes and distal-buccal canals.
It reacts with aldosterone interoreceptors, increasing excretion of sodium ions, chlorine minimizes potassium ions and subacidity in urea. The first positive diuretic results are visible in five days.
In what kind of disease treatment Aldactone is helpful?
Positive reviews Aldactone received when using the drug, during the course of the following diseases:
- hypertensive disease;
- excessive accumulation of fluid due to heart failure;
- increased production of aldosterone;
- pathological changes in the liver, escorted by abdominal dropsy and / or edema;
- dysphoria of generalized edema;
- hypokalemic deficiency / hypomagnesis deficiency;
- initial hyperaldosteronism of the glomerular zone;
- to establish a conclusion about the malfunctioning of the adrenal gland secreted by the huge amount of aldosterone.
What should I tell my health care provider before I take Generic Aldactone?
- Addison's endocrine disease;
- high concentration of potassium in the blood plasma;
- low content of potassium ions in the blood;
- a complex form of kidney malfunction;
- anuric termination of bladder function;
- intolerance to disaccharides, lack of lactase, glucose / mono-galactose absorption disorder syndrome and other auxiliary components of the medication;
- children under the age of three.
In the presence of hypercalcemia, endocrine disorders, nephropathy against diabetes, gynecomastia, local / general anesthesia, breast enlargement, and elderly patients should be administered with caution. During the course of treatment, constantly monitor the general condition of the patient.
How should I take Aldactone?
These pills are taken internally, washing down with water. Do not crush or chew this medication.
The dose of the drug Aldactone is selected strictly individually, depending on the degree of disturbance of the water-electrolyte balance and the status of the hormonal patient. In the course of therapy, a doctor's supervision is mandatory. More detailed information you can find in a packaging if you buy Generic Aldactone online.
Recommended dosages per day:
• 100-200 mg two or three times - with edematic syndrome, the course of therapy - 14-21 days, dosage adjustment is possible, taking into account the blood plasma concentrations of potassium, the course of treatment, if necessary, is repeated every ten to fourteen days;
• 300 mg two or three times - with a lowered blood level of potassium.
What may interact with Generic Aldactone?
In co-administration of medication Aldactone with other medicines is observed:
• increased hypotensive effect of main substance with antihypertensive drugs;
• possible hyperkalemia with potassium preparations, substitutes for table salt, potassium-sparing diuretics, food additives, which include potassium, ACE inhibitors, losartan, candesartan, eprosartan;
• a decrease or increase in the effect of digitoxin with digitoxin is likely;
• a rise in the blood plasma concentration of lithium from lithium carbonate;
• hypochloraemic alkalosis with colestyramine;
• decreased hypoprothrombinemic effect of oral anticoagulants;
• decrease in the diuretic effect of the active substance of the drug (due to kidney blockage of canrenone excretion) with salicylates;
• inhibition of canrenone excretion by the kidneys with mefenamic acid and indomethacin;
• probably a decrease in vascular sensitivity to norepinephrine with norepinephrine;
• increased action of buserelin, triptorelin, gonadorelin;
• increased digoxin concentration in blood plasma due to spironolactone inhibition of digoxin excretion by the kidneys and thereby reducing the volume of distribution.
What should I watch for while taking Aldactone?
There is limited information on the use of medications in this period. There is evidence of a possible violation of fetal development, the formation of pathological conditions with Aldactone therapy. From this it follows that it is necessary with special care and only when absolutely necessary to prescribe to pregnant patients this drug. An exception can only be the expected effect with immediate benefit and the need for the health of the mother. After the application, one should expect the appearance in the first few hours after the birth of a newborn: shortness of breath, drowsiness, colic in the abdomen, extreme irritability, constant unreasonable cries, increased blood pressure, tremor and convulsive seizures. If pregnancy is detected, you should immediately stop taking Aldactone drug further and choose alternative methods of treatment. It is necessary to cancel before the expected delivery for 2 months.
The process of treatment and recovery is much faster if a high-quality medical base is used, as well as with the assistance of professional doctors.
What side effects may I notice from Generic Aldactone?
The digestive tract can respond to this medication: nausea, vomiting, diarrhea. In rare cases, possible bleeding from the gastrointestinal tract, the development of gastritis, constipation, impaired liver function.
CNS reacts well but occasionally are possible: migraines, sleep disorders, sluggishness, lethargy, confusion.
Also such Aldactone side effects are possible:
• a drop in white blood cells / platelets / macrocytic anemia;
• hyperchloro-metabolic metabolism, acidosis / alkalosis.
With prolonged admission, there was coarsening of the voice, convulsions, in the male - hyperkomastia, decreased potency and excitability. Female sex was subjected to dysmenorrhea, amenorrhea, metrorrhagia, hirsutism, violations of the monthly cycle. Do not exclude skin allergic reactions in the form of urticaria, erythematous rash, sensations of skin itching.
At occurrence of the first signs it is necessary to stop immediately reception, to address for consultation to the attending physician. All negative reactions take place within a few days after refusing admission.
Where can I keep Aldactone?
Keep the drug at a temperature of 15 ° C to 25 ° C in a dry and dark place, inaccessible for children. Shelf life of it is two years. You can buy Aldactone without prescription in USA online pharmacy.
|Aldactone (Spironolactone)||25mg × 30 pills, 25mg × 60 pills, 25mg × 90 pills, 25mg × 120 pills, 25mg × 180 pills, 25mg × 360 pills, 100mg × 30 pills, 100mg × 60 pills, 100mg × 90 pills, 100mg × 120 pills, 100mg × 180 pills, 100mg × 360 pills|