Fast Drugs Sale App
Product name: Yasmin (Drospirenone - Ethinyl Estradiol)
What is Yasmin?
Yasmin is a monophasic means invented with a purpose to help women avoid unplanned conception. That means that all pills in the box contain the same amount of hormones. A single pill contains30micrograms (0.03 mg) of ethinyl estradiol and 3 mg of drospirenone. It is a well-known product on the pharmacological market, the medicine can be found in any urban drugstore or you may purchase generic Yasmin online without prescription.
In what kind of disease treatment, Yasmin is helpful?
It has an anti-androgenic effect. I.E they block the action of male sex hormones (androgens) in females. Androgens are a common cause of oily skin and acne. Therefore, Yasmin may have a cosmetic result eliminate or at least attenuate acne.
Furthermore, Yasmin allows easing pain during menstruation and reducing symptoms of PMS. Yasmin pills do not retain water in the organism, so when administered they do not adversely affect the weight.
Yasmin can be used as a treatment for endometriosis, adenomyosis, uterine fibroids, polycysticovarian and other gynecological problems.
The main task of this product is to protect you against undesired conception.
What should I discuss with my healthcare provider before taking Yasmin?
Yasmin is not a right medicine for you if you have any of the conditions described further. If any of these ailments developed for the first time against reception the medicine it should be canceled forthwith.
- Thrombosis (venous and arterial) currently or in anamnesis
- Available now or in the anamnesis conditions preceding thrombosis
- Diabetes with vascular complications
- Severe or multiple risk factors for venous or arterial thrombosis may also be considered as a reason not to take these pills
- Presence currently or in anamnesis of severe forms of liver disease (as long as liver function tests have not come back to normal)
- Severe renal insufficiency or acute renal failure
- Presence currently or in anamnesis of liver tumors (benign or malignant)
- Detected hormone-dependent cancers of genitals or breasts or suspicion on them
- Vaginal bleeding of unknown origin
- Pregnancy or suspicion on it
- Period of lactation
- Hypersensitivity to any ingredient of Yasmin
Yasmin pills are not recommended to take if you are breast-feeding. For nursing mothers, there are special OC pills, which do not penetrate into breast milk.
How should I take Yasmin?
Rules of admission
If you are taking Yasmin for the first time:
- the first pill must be taken on the first day of menstruation. Menstruation may stop at the beginning of taking the pills, which is associated with the action of hormones. That’s totally normal
- You may start taking pills on 3-5th day of the period, but in this case it is unavoidable to use additional means of contraception (e.g., condoms) for another week after starting the course
- It is desirable to take pills every day at about one and the same hour
- It is best to take the pills in the order shown on the blister. But if you have something mixed up and began to use the pills out of order, nothing bad would happen, since all Yasmin tablets contain the same amount of hormones
- After the blister (example describes a situation when you finished 21 pill), you should make a 7-day break. During the 7-day break, you may begin menstruating Admission of the first pill from the next blister must begin on the 8th day after the 7-day break, regardless of the menstrual period (even if it has not started yet or not yet finished)
What should I do if I missed a pill?
If the last reception was less than 12 hours (i.e. less than 36 hours have passed since you took the last pill), the efficacy is not decreased. Take the pill you skipped instantly. Additional protection in this case is not required. If pass was more than 12 h., then check what under the account pill was skipped:
- From 1 to 7 tablets: take the pill you forgot about at the moment when remembered about it, even if you’d have to use 2 tablets at the same time. Next 7 days use extra means of conception prevention (e.g., condoms)
- From 8 to14tablets: take the skipped pill instantly, even if you would have to drink 2 tablets at the same time. If during previous 7days (until the missed reception) you used the tablets according to the rules, did not make omissions, you may not use extra contraception. In any other case it is best to use an extra means of prevention for another week
- From 15 to 21 pills: take the skipped pill instantly. Then continue taking pills as usual, but at the end of the blister, start the new one (without making a 7-daybreak). If the previous 7 days prior to the missed dose you have consumed all the pills timely, then there is no need for extra BC products. Otherwise use addition means of birth control for 7 more days
Yasmin dosage information
Take one tablet a day, at about the same time. Ask your physician about a suitable dosage for you or your pharmacist when you buy this medical product in a drugstore (or read about it at the website if decided to buy Yasmin online at lowest price).
What may interact with?
Pharmaceutical interactions that result in increased clearance of sex hormones can lead to breakthrough bleeding or neutralizing the contraceptive reliability. It has been found in respect to hydantoin, barbiturates, primidone, carbamazepine and rifampicin; also there are suggestions with regard tooxcarbazepine, topiramate, felbamate and griseofulvin. The mechanism of this interaction is based on the change in the work of liver enzymes.
Maximal induction of enzyme is usually not apparent within 2-3 weeks, but may then be saved for at least 4 weeks after stopping medication. The contraceptive protection weakens with antibiotics, such as ampicillin and tetracycline. This mechanism of action has not been elucidated.
Women treated with any of the aforesaid classes of medications in addition to the Yasmin should temporarily use a barrier method of protection at the time of concomitant drug administration and for 7 days after their cancellation. While receiving rifampicin and 28 days after its cancellation in addition to this OC use a barrier method of contraception (such as a condom). If joint usage of the drugs began in the end of the current Yasmin blister, the next pack should be started without the usual break at the reception.
For women that for a long time receive medicines that affect liver enzymes should be suggested use of other birth control methods.
Is the effect of this OC remains the same while taking alcohol? Large amounts of alcohol may reduce the effectiveness of birth control pills. The reason is that alcohol makes our liver work harder (to get rid of toxic products), but together with alcohol liver "neutralizes" estrogen from BC pills. Drinking alcohol (even large doses) during the 7-day break has no impact on contraceptive effect.
What should I watch for while taking Yasmin?
If you’ve been taking Yasmin for more than 6-12 months, think about whether it is worthwhile to take a break for a few months.
What if there is no menstruation during the 7-day break?
- Take your time and reflect on whether you have taken all the pills in the last month. If you comply with the basic rules of admission, did not make breaks for more than12 hours, do not worry. After the 7-day break, you can start accepting a new blister. If in the next 7-daybreak you will have no menstruation, refer to the gynecologist in order to prevent a possible pregnancy
- If in the past month you made mistakes in reception (omissions, delays), then stop taking Yasmin tablets until you are sure that not pregnant
Conception in case of correct use of Yasmin pills is extremely rare. It is more likely that the conception is the result of inaccuracies that you made in the previous month. So, what to do if the test surprisingly showed 2 strips? First of all, stop taking the tablets and consult your gynecologist. Admission Yasmin in early pregnancy cannot harm your unborn baby's health. In this case, as soon as possible start taking folic acid (if the physician approved).
If you know that you'll have an elective surgery, you must quit Yasmin pills in a month (4weeks) prior to the procedure. This will bring the risk of blood clots in the vessels to the minimum. If the intervention is required urgently, be sure to tell the surgeon that you use birth control pills. In this case, the doctor will take additional measures to prevent the formation of blood clots (with medication).
In case of vomiting during the first 3-4 hours after you took the pill, its effectiveness would be much reduced. Therefore, to maintain the desirable effect it is necessary to take the next tablet on the number. Drink this "second" tablet no later than 12 hours after the first pill. After 4 hours since the reception, you do not need to do anything. By this moment the tablet has absorbed in blood and its effect remains high despite emesis.
Yasmin side effects
The following undesirable reactions have been detected in women taking Yasmin, and their link with the OC was neither confirmed nor refuted: breast tenderness, discharges from breast; headache; migraine; changes in libido; depressed mood; poor tolerance of contact lenses; nausea; vomiting; changes in vaginal secretion; various skin disorders; fluid retention; change in body weight; hypersensitivity reaction.
Where can I keep Yasmin?
Shelf life 3years.
Do not use after the expiration date!
Keep out of the reach of kids! Useful tips about storage rules are indicated on the packaging, regardless of whether you choose to purchase it in a regular drugstore or buy generic Yasmin online from Poland online pharmacies with fasts shipping.
|Yasmin (Drospirenone - Ethinyl Estradiol)||3mg and 0.03mg × 21 pills, 3mg and 0.03mg × 63 pills, 3mg and 0.03mg × 84 pills, 3mg and 0.03mg × 126 pills, 3mg and 0.03mg × 189 pills, 3mg and 0.03mg × 252 pills|