Fast Drugs Sale App
Product name: Buscopan (Butylscopolamine)
- Buscopan (Butylscopolamine):10mg × 10 pills, 10mg × 20 pills, 10mg × 30 pills, 10mg × 60 pills, 10mg × 90 pills, 10mg × 180 pills
What is Buscopan?
Buscopan is a modern medication that effectively treats various diseases of the gastrointestinal tract.
The basis of all drugs is a certain active ingredient. In addition, the composition of drugs includes additional components. They may have little effect or do not have such at all. For example, their purpose may be to give the pills a certain color or taste. Butylscopolamine is an active ingredient in Buscopan — it is an M-cholinolytic. Precisely because of this substance, Buscopan is capable of providing an antispasmodic effect on the smooth muscle of the human body. It also has atropine-like effects (expands the pupils, makes pulse more frequent, relaxes the muscles of the bronchi, uterus, bladder, slows down the intestinal peristalsis). Buscopan is available in the form of tablets containing 10 mg of active ingredient in each.
In different countries the price of this medication can vary significantly. For exact price in your country please contact your local drugstores. Or you can buy Buscopan online at lowest price from Portugal pharmacies online.
In what kind of disease treatment, Buscopan is helpful?
This medication is prescribed for patients suffering from the following pathologies:
- Spasms of the gastrointestinal tract
- Renal, biliary and hepatic colic
- Urinary tract spasm
- Stomach ulcer in the stage of exacerbation
- Algosomenorrhea and so on
The drug is used to prepare patients for diagnostic and surgical interventions. It is included in the list of medicines used in premedication (for preparation for anesthesia).
What should I discuss with my healthcare provider before taking Buscopan?
It is strictly forbidden to use this medicinal product without prior consultation with a physician. Also, before taking medication, pay attention to contraindications. These include the following states:
- Hypersensitivity and the possibility of allergy to the components
- Intestinal obstruction or suspicion of it
- Adenoma of the prostate gland
- Obstruction of the urinary tract
- Tachycardia or arrhythmia
- Diseases of the heart and blood vessels, which are manifested by breathing difficulties
- Atherosclerosis of the vessels of the brain
Buscopan (Butylscopolamine) should not be taken during pregnancy. But if necessary, the doctor may give such a recommendation. If you need to take this medicine during lactation, you should decide on the temporary or complete termination of breastfeeding.
How should I take Buscopan?
This medicine can be taken before, during or after a meal. However, if you decide to take Buscopan without food, it's best to do it 30 minutes before meals or 40 minutes after. If this drug irritates your stomach, it is best to take it while eating. These nuances need to be discussed in detail with your treating physician.
In no case should you take several drugs at the same time! In case you need to take several medications, and the doctor did not give any recommendations, between taking Buscopan 10 mg and other medications you should do 30-40 minute break.
These pills cannot be chewed or crushed — just swallow them whole.
In order for Buscopan to be better absorbed, and also in order to facilitate the swallowing of these pills, drink clean, still water at room temperature.
Do not use coffee to wash down these pills, as coffee has the ability to speed up the removal of the medicine from the body — before it has time to be absorbed.
Buscopan dosage information
A patient over 6 years of age should be prescribed 1-2 pills of Buscopan three times a day (with plenty of water). Patients younger than this age are not treated with this drug.
Find out more about ideal for you Buscopan dose while consulting with your pharmacist or when you buy Buscopan online from a reliable online pharmacy.
What may interact with?
- Simultaneous administration of Buscopan tablets with antidepressants of tricyclic and tetracyclic classes, anxiety medications, Amantadine, substances that block acetylcholine receptors, drugs that block the histamine receptors, Chinidine, Disopyramide, leads to increased therapeutic effects of the latter, associated with the blockade of acetylcholine receptors
- With the simultaneous use of Buscopan with drugs that have the opposite effect of dopamine, there is a reduction in the therapeutic effect of both drugs aimed at the activities of the organs of the digestive system
- Simultaneous use of Buscopan with medications that increase the effect on adrenaline receptors, leads to increased side effects associated with heart rhythm disturbance
What should I watch for while taking Buscopan?
Treatment with this medication requires strict adherence to all recommendations of your doctor. For example, the cancellation of Buscopan should be done gradually. This is due to the fact that a sharp cessation of its administration can easily cause nausea, dizziness, sweating.
It should also be noted that during Buscopan treatment it is necessary to refrain from heavy physical activity and overheating (so do not stay in the sun in a hot tub or a sauna for a long time).
If you feel dry mouth for two weeks and the situation does not improve, there is a significant increase in the risk of damage to the gums, enamel and the development of fungal infections.
When you take Buscopan, you need to be extremely careful when driving motor vehicles or when doing activities that require special attention.
Alcohol consumption during therapy with this medication is strictly prohibited. This is due to the fact that ethanol can easily provoke the development of a number of undesirable effects.
Buscopan side effects
This medicinal product can cause side effects that are related to the anticholinergic properties of the drug. As a rule, they are characterized by weak severity and go away in the shortest possible time without any interference. The most commonly side effects of Buscopan that bother patients are:
- Peeling of the skin, itching, urticaria, irritation
- Difficulty breathing
- Dry mouth
- Arrhythmia and tachycardia
- Problems with urination and so on
What are the symptoms of an uncontrolled Buscopan consumption and if you take too much dose? Buscopan is well tolerated by the human body, but it is highly recommended not to abuse it. Otherwise, the symptoms described above may occur. In this case, your doctor's help will be necessary.
Where can I keep Buscopan?
This medicinal product should be stored in a dark place protected from direct sunlight. The recommended storage temperature is up to 25 degrees Celsius (77 degrees Fahrenheit).
This gastrointestinal agent is a well-known and popular product on the pharmacological market, the medication can be found in any drugstore or you may buy Buscopan online without prescription.
|10mg × 10 pills, 10mg × 20 pills, 10mg × 30 pills, 10mg × 60 pills, 10mg × 90 pills, 10mg × 180 pills